Cancellation conditions for SUMMER 2021
- At the time of booking no prepayment is required. We will however conduct a pre-authorisation on your credit card, which amounts to 50% of your reservation. This serves as a guarantee for the hotel in cases of:
- Late cancellation from 21 days before the arrival date: We reserve the right to charge your credit card 50% of the amount of your reservation.
- No-show, delayed/late arrival, early departure or unoccupied beds: We reserve the right to charge your credit card 90% of the amount of your reservation.
- Our cancellation policies remain valid also in cases where the Hotel manages to fully or partially occupy the rooms.
- All changes made after the time of booking are subject to our cancellation policy.
- Cancellations due to Covid-19 are also subject to our cancellation policy, which is adapted to the legislation in force at the time of the booked period. If the Italian authorities issue regulations, for Covid-19 related reasons, restricting free movement or closure of the hotel, the deposit will be refunded.
- Providing your credit card number means that you accept our cancellation conditions.
- In case of return of the deposit we retain € 10,00 administration fee.
To save our the trouble and inconvenience, the loss of your deposit and the payment of cancellation fee, we recommend that you take put travel insurance. Contact our trusted insurance company or contact the "Europäische Reiseversicherung".
These cancellation conditions apply to new bookings. For vouches and bookings moved from last year to this year due to Covid-19, the conditions in force at the time of booking remain valid.