Information and general conditions
- Additional tourist tax of € 1,90 per person and per day applies. Children under 14 years are exempt.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the Hotel.
- Breakfast buffet. Gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast available on request. Please inform us of any food intolerances/allergies at the time of booking.
- Access to the wellness area, including complimentary bag with bathrobes, towels and slippers. Access is not permitted for children under 14 years of age.
- Outdoor car, motorbike and bus parking. Garage parking is possible upon reservation and comes at an additional charge.
- In winter: ski depot with ski boot warmers and in summer: locked bicycle depot.
- Laundry service for cyclist gear.
- Massages and beauty treatments.
- Skibus service: 7 days € 6.00, 3 days € 4.00,1 day € 2.50, children up to 13 years are free of charge.
- Shuttle service for transfer from/to airports, train station and other destinations, available upon request and at an extra fee.
- Pets are accepted with prior agreement. The daily price for your 4-legged friend is € 15.00 per day (without food).
- Pets are not allowed in the dining and wellness areas.
- Please bring your own kennel, bed or blanket.
- We reserve the right to apply a possible surcharge for final room cleaning.
- Damages of any kind will be charged.
Arrivals and departures
- Check-in: the room is available as of 14.00.
- Check-in time is from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-in after 22:00 must be agreed upon and an extra charge of € 25.00 fir each hour of delay applies.
- Check-out: the room needs to be vacated by 10.00.
- Only booking accompanied by a deposit and following the Hotel's subsequent written confirmation are final.
- The deposit can be paid via bank transfer, credit card (Visa, MasterCard), “Click to pay” system or can be charged on the credit card number (Visa, MasterCard).
- In the case of a cancellation, the deposit will be retained by the Hotel.
- In case of cancellation 14 days or less before arrival, no show, late arrival, early departure or unoccupied beds, 90% of the price will be charged as penalty.
- Our cancellation policies remains valid also in cases where the Hotel manages to fully or partially occupy the rooms.
- All changes made after the time of booking are subject to our cancellation policy.
- Cancellations due to Covid-19 are also subject to our cancellation policy, which is adapted to the legislation in force at the time of the booked period. If the Italian authorities issue regulations, for Covid-19 related reasons, restricting free movement or closure of the hotel, the deposit will be refunded.
- With the payment our cancellation conditions is accepted.
- In case of return of the deposit we retain € 10,00 administration fee.
When making reservations for friends, acquaintances or groups, we kindly ask you to inform them of our cancellation policy.
- Unfortunately, an unforeseen event can lead to cancellation or interruption of the holiday. To save you the trouble and inconvenience, the loss of your deposit and the payment of cancellation fee, we recommend that you take out travel insurance. Contact our trusted insurance company or contact the "Europäische Reiseversicherung".
- Conditions of the "Europäische Reiseversicherung" can be found via the following LINK.
Final payment at the Hotel
- We accept payments via cheques, credit cards (Visa, MasterCrd), debit card and cash (up to a maximum of € 2.000,00 as permitted by law).