Information and general conditions
- The tourist tax is € 1,90 per person and day. Children under the age of 14 are exempt. The tourist tax is not included in the hotel price.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast buffet. Gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast on request. Please inform us of any food intolerances/allergies when making your reservation.
- Access to the wellness area, including wellness bag with bathrobes, sauna towels and SPA slippers. Children under 14 years of age are not allowed to enter.
- Outdoor parking for cars motorbikes and buses. Parking in garage on request and reservation for a fee and subject to availability.
- Ski depot with ski boot dryer in winter and locked bicycle depot in summer.
- Laundry service for cyclist sportswear.
Services subject to charge
- Massages and beauty treatments.
- Skibus service: 7 days € 6.00, 3 days € 4.00 and 1 day € 2.50. Children up to 13 years are free of charge.
- Transfer from/to airport, train station etc., on request with price agreement.
- Pets are welcome on request. We charge € 15.00 per day (without food).
- We ask for your understanding that for hygienic reasons and out of consideration for other guests, pets are not allowed in the dining room and wellness area.
- We kindly ask to bring their own personal pets beds.
- We reserve the right to charge a possible final cleaning fee.
- Any damage caused will be charged.
Arrival and departure
- The room is available from 14:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Check-in: from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-in after 22:00 must be arranged and a fee of € 25.00 will be charged for each hour of delay.
- Reservations are only considered final upon receipt of the deposit, followed by our written confirmation.
- The deposit can be paid by bank transfer, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) via the “Click to pay” system or by debiting the credit card number (Visa, MasterCard).
- The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation within 14 days before arrival, no show, delayed arrival, early departure or unoccupied beds, 90% of the price will be charged as cancellation fee.
- Our cancellation conditions also apply if the cancelled rooms are partially or completely re-let.
- All changes made after the reservation is subject to our cancellation conditions.
- Cancellations due to Covid-19 are also subject to our cancellation policy, which is adapted to the legislation in force at the time of the booked period. In the event that regional or national authorities, for reasons related to Covid-19, issue regulations restricting for travel or the closure of the hotel, the deposit will be refunded.
- With the payment of the deposit, our cancellation conditions are considered accepted.
When making reservations for friends, acquaintances or groups, please inform them of our cancellation policy.
- Unfortunately, an unforeseen event can lead to cancellation or interruption of the holiday. To save you the trouble and inconvenience of losing your deposit and paying a cancellation fee, we recommend that you take out travel insurance. Contact the insurance company of your choice or "Europäische Reiseversicherung".
- Conditions and conclusion of the "Europäische Reiseversicherung" can be found on the following link.
- To pay for your stay we accept cash up to the legal limit (€ 2.000,00) and credti cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, V-Pay).